Symptoms of Anxiety
- Excessive pacing
- Biting nails
- Avoidant behavior
- Skin picking
- Rapid movement
- Grinding or clenching teeth
- Pulling hair
- Sudden and strong urge to escape
- Heightened fear and apprehension
- Feeling like you are about to go crazy
- Feeling like you are about to lose control
- Breathing difficulties
- Chest pressure
- Concentration problems
- Difficulty speaking
- “Did I say that the wrong way?"
- "He didn't pick up the phone. Maybe he's ignoring me."
- "My boss just asked me to come into her office. I was right. I'm getting fired."
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, let us pair you with a therapist who can help.