Modern Therapy Peer Groups
We understand the difficulties that you face as a mental health practitioner and believe that any clinician can benefit from engaging in peer consultation. By joining a Modern Therapy Peer Group you’ll improve therapeutic effectiveness, provide and receive practical suggestion, plus prevent isolation and burnout. Our groups are designed to reinforce and continue the education and training that you already have by placing you within a comfortable virtual group of like-minded professionals!
During peer group discussions you’ll:
1. Gain an open space to discuss difficult clients.
2. Build long term relationships with other clinicians.
3. Develop a peer support network.
4. Hone and sharpen your clinical skills.
Typical Program Outline (1.5 hrs)
Intro (5 minutes) - Meet & greet + announcements
Member #1 (20 minutes) - Present client case and receive feedback
Member #2 (20 minutes) - Present client case and receive feedback
Member #3 (20 minutes) - Present client case and receive feedback
Member #4 (20 minutes) - Present client case and receive feedback
Ending (5 minutes) - Closing discussion
1. Groups close when 4 member slots are filled.
3. Group membership requires a long term monthly commitment.
4. Groups meet virtually via HIPAA compliant video conference platform.
Peer Group Opening:
Modern Peer Group for Mental Health Practitioners
Open to any licensed clinician in the mental health field.
New groups forming: November 1st, 2018
Meets virtually on the 1st of every month from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
To join this group, please submit the form below and a representative will reach out to you with the next steps.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: (800) 605-0612